CREATOR CONTENT AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Social Circle is a leader in the Influencer Marketing sector. We are a hub for Brands, and a home for Creators (Influencers). We convert influence into revenue for both parties, with our Creator Platform, Managed Service and SaaS platform. We are proud to be one of the only companies which serves the Creator, through providing advice, support and our proprietary tools.
These include our Value Calculator, which helps Creators understand their value and learn what to charge brands. We have an Advice section, full of content written by Creators, that answers those difficult questions that may come up as they continue to grow. We have founded the Social Circle Academy - online courses designed not to simply learn how to grow a following, but instead with an aim to professionalise influencers and equip them with the tools they need to stay informed and knowledgeable about the very industry which they have forged.
We have three Creators who work in-house, alongside their online endeavours.
Currently we are growing exponentially, and seeking an ambitious, smart and knowledgeable individual to join our team as Creator Content and Marketing Executive. Primarily working across our Creator Outreach, Growth, Content, and Marketing departments this individual will have a range of day-to-day responsibilities supporting the wider Creator Marketing team.
We work very much as a team. In addition to your duties, you will also be encouraged to participate in creative sessions, to develop concepts and pitch great ideas to our Creators and clients. The right person for this role will live and breathe social media, understand the Creator community, be an organised methodical self-starter, have an eye for design and detail, driven, personable, and a team player.
The key duties include:
- • Copywriting, both for long and short form content
- • Working with mailing lists and sending emails with our CRM systems
- • Designing Social graphics
- • Formatting content for web, document, and CRM email
- • Assisting on Paid Social and Digital Marketing campaigns
- • Understanding and reporting on analytics
- • Ability to source, liaise, and manage booking processes with various suppliers (venue, merchandise, etc)
- • Updating site content using our CMS
- • Managing Creator enquiries via email, meeting, and phone call
- • Assisting with Social Media maintenance and management
- • Assisting with event and workshop management
- • Understanding budgets and maintaining cost sheets
- • Event Coordination
- • Research
The minimum experience required is:
- • Portfolio of sample copywriting
- • Social Media and the Influencer Marketing landscape
- • Social Influencer trends and background
- • Career YouTubers and Instagrammers
- • Copywriting
- • Social Media post management and scheduling
- • Adobe Photoshop*
- • Adobe Premiere Pro*
- • Keynote*
- • Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets*
*not compulsory/training can be provided
We provide extensive training and a career progression plan.
Salary of £18k-£24k & benefits dependent on experience. This Full-time role is based in our Shoreditch, London office.
Please email email@example.com with the job role in the subject to apply, along with your CV.